IET Wiring Regulations 17th Edition
What is included:
All tuition and certification is provided.
Who is this course for:
- Electricians, electrical engineers, designers and inspectors
- Learners looking to achieve a nationally recognized qualification
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must have the potential to achieve all aspects of the qualification
- Must have minimum levels of numeracy and literacy
The course covers:
The full content of BS7671: IET Wiring Regulations 17th Edition incorporating amendment three (2015). The Regulations apply to the design, erection and verification of electrical installations, and also additions and alterations to existing installations.
This qualification is gained when the single unit has been achieved via the on screen exam. The learner will also receive a certificate of unit credit.
Progression from 17th Edition:
- EAL Level 3 Certificate in Installing, Testing and Ensuring Compliance of ElectricaI Installations in Dwellings (QCF)
- EAL Level 3 Award in the Initial verification and Certification of Electrical Installation (QCF)
- EAL Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical
Cost: £330.00 (payment by BACS or cheque)
Payment secures the place
Evening sessions – 2016/17 dates to be announced
Daytime block release course (3.5 days) available on request
This award gives the learner an understanding of the application of the IET Wiring Regulations 17th Edition. It provides a facility for individuals working in the electrotechnical sector to develop and/or enhance their knowledge.
EAL Level 3 Award in Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: June 2015
One night per week for 12 weeks (Thursday)
6:00 – 8:00pm
The JCB Academy. Mill Street, Rocester, Staffs. ST14 5JX
Max 24 persons