Basic Household Plumbing
The course will be split into theory/practical sessions which include:
- Systems in domestic property
- Indentifying Systems and Components
- Basic Plumbing Techniques
- Pipe Jointing
- Pipe Bending
- Assembly of Basic Applications
Your course instructor is Gas Safe qualified with over 12 years (practicing) experience in Plumbing and Gas Engineering.
Although no formal qualification will be issued on completion, this course is intended to give you basic plumbing knowledge, as well as a taster into a plumbing career.
Introductory rate £175 (normally £250). Payment will secure your place. Payments must be made prior to the course start. Payment instructions will be sent through once your booking is placed.
The course will run for four weeks throughout January 2017:
- 6pm-9pm – Tuesday, 10th January 2017
- 6pm-9pm – Tuesday, 17th January 2017
- 6pm-9pm – Tuesday, 24th January 2017
- 6pm-9pm – Tuesday, 31st January 2017