The Apprenticeship Matching Service
We aim to make the process of appointing an apprentice as simple as possible. We can offer a matching service for you to ensure you appoint the best candidates. Where appropriate this may be from within our student population, the majority of whom are studying engineering and business qualifications.
Our aim is to place the right candidate the first time. We do this through a rigorous selection and assessment process meaning you only see those candidates that have been matched to your vacancy.
- We will contact you within one week of you submitting an enquiry to arrange a meeting to ascertain your requirements, talk you through the process and answer your questions.
- We will write a job description and advertise your role.
- We will review the applications that match the job description.
- Those successful at getting to the next stage will meet with our Apprenticeship Recruitment Team for a skills test and interview.
- Those successful at this stage will be recommended to you for final interview.