Basic Hydraulics Course
What is included:
- Lunch and refreshments.
- Certification by the British Fluid Power Association.
- A copy of the Bosch Rexroth Vol 1 Training Manual, R900018614, Hydraulics, Basic Principles and Components is included as part of the course material.
Who is this course for:
- Beginners, Level 1
The course covers:
- Self-Assessment Questionnaire
- Introduction to Fluid Power Systems
- Introduction to Circuit Symbols
- Pressure Control Devices
- Directional Control Valves
- Load Holding and Motion Control
- Flow Control Valves
- Pipes, Hoses and Fittings
- Hydraulic Oil
- Contamination Control
- Fault Finding
- Practical Exercises (in-house training rigs)
- Certified by the British Fluid Power Association
- 3-day course; dates tbc
- Additional dates will be announced for later on in the year
Cost: £900.00 (payment by BACS or cheque)
Bosch Rexroth will deliver this practical, tailor-made course, which is aimed at beginners and is based on state of the art teaching methods. This course will give the learner a basic understanding of hydraulics.
Certified by the British Fluid Power Association
9am – 4:30pm
The JCB Academy. Mill Street, Rocester, Staffordshire. ST14 5JX
Max 3 persons